Project AI-Boost (November 23, 2023)
Artificial Intelligence for better opportunities and scientific progress towards a trustworthy and human-centric digital environment
AI-BOOST is an EU-funded prominent open challenge prize programme that will serve as a benchmark for the European artificial intelligence (AI) community.
The overall objective of the project is to create and run highly replicable AI open innovation competitions that attracts the outstanding talent all over EU and Associated Countries to drive scientific progress in the major AI Areas. The project will foster collaboration between the key stakeholders in AI community to define attractive AI challenges with the potential to lead trustworthy and human-centric real-world solutions.
The project consortium consists of
- Zabala Innovation Consulting, Spain – project coordinator,
- F6S Network Ireland Limited, Ireland,
- Cineca Consorzio Interuniversitario, Italy,
- INESC TEC – Instituto de Engenhariade Sistemas E Computadores, Tecnologia E Ciencia, Portugal,
- Univerzita Pavla Jozefa Šafárika v Košiciach, Slovakia,
- EIT Digital, Belgium,
- Universidad Pompeu Fabra, Spain.
The Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice is involved in the project through research groups from the Institute of Computer Science of the Faculty of Science and the Department of Commercial and Economic Law of the Faculty of Law of the University of Applied Sciences, which deal with the issues of data analysis and artificial intelligence and digital law. The leaders of the teams are Gabriel Semanišin, Ľubomír Antoni and Regina Hučková.